These are unprecedented times and it is natural to feel a bit anxious and a little lost at times due to so much negativity all around. Most of us feel concerned about what the future holds, how it will unfold and will we even make it to the future safely. A lot of people are going through this emotional turmoil however it is important that we look at the current situation objectively and not get carried away by it.
I am sharing a few quotes for you to ponder – these will probably help you look at things differently and help you feel better in these difficult times –
- Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.
- Sometimes the bad things that happen to us, lead us directly to the path that will give us the best things in life.
- If you don’t like where you are, move. You’re not a tree.
- You can’t start the next chapter if you keep re-reading the last one
- If it doesn’t open, it is not your door.
- Sometimes you need to step out, get some air and remind yourself of who you are and where you want to be
- Sometimes you need to talk to a three year old so you can understand life again
- Listen and Silent are spelled with the same letters. Think about it.
- Sometimes, you have to stop thinking so much and just go where your heart takes you
- You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward
- Never stop believing because miracles happen everyday