Some of the shortest stories, with a beautiful meaning.
Pause on each one for a moment before you move to the next one.
1) Those who had coins, enjoyed in the rain. Those who had notes, were busy looking for shelter.
2) Man and God both met somewhere, Both exclaimed-“My creator”
3) He asked are you-“Hindu or Muslim” Response came- I am hungry
4) The fool didn’t know it was impossible- So he did it.
5) “Wrong number”, Said a familiar voice.
6) What if God asks you after you die- “So how was heaven??”
7) “They told me that to make her fall in love I had to make her laugh. But every time she laughs, I am the one who falls in love.”
8) We don’t make friends anymore, We add them.
9) It rained heavily last night, Said the pillow.